The Ministry of Higher Education, Research Science and Technology would like to inform the General Public that:
“The Government of the Republic of Indonesia is currently offering a scholarship called Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) for academic year 2018-2019.
The Scholarship Program consists of Bachelor and Masters Programmes to be held in 16 prominent universities in Indonesia. The objective of the Scholarship is to contribute in the human resource development in the developing countries to promote deeper cultural understanding between developing countries, and to strengthen the relationship and cooperation between developing countries:
The applicants who are interested in applying for the Scholarship have to fulfill the following requirements:
- Not older than 35 years of age and should be within the Country,
- A graduate of Higher School for bachelor program,
- Possess a bachelor degree for master program
- Have a TOEFL score of 500 or other equivalent certified English proficiency (obtained within the last 2 years),
- Completed the on-line application form on the official website of KNB at http://www.knb.ristekdikti.go.id/ and
- Prior to departure, all successful candidates have to sign a statement letter provided by KNB Scholarship management at the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Dakar
- 1 (one) recommendation/nomination letter from the respective government official for applicants working for government,
- 2 (Two) academic recommendation letters,
- Scanned passport (personal data page only) or birth certificate,
- Scanned high school diploma for applicants of bachelor program (in English),
- Scanned bachelor certificate and academic transcript (in English),
- Scanned Medical Certificate from certified physician, and
- Scanned TOEFL score certificate or other English Proficiency Test obtained within the last 2 years.
All of the required documents have to be written or officially translated into English.
- Download the invitation letter from the official website of KNB at http://www.knb.ristekdikti.go.id/
- Submit the following documents to the Indonesian Embassy in Dakar to acquire the recommendation letter:
- Scanned original passport (personal data page only)
- Scanned 2 (two) original academic certificates (translated into English),
- Scanned original academic transcripts (translated into English), and
- Scanned document of the original Medical Certificate.
All the above- mentioned documents must be sent to the Embassy through dakar. email@example.com
The Closing deadline for submission is 15th April, 2018. Please be advised before completing the online application, all of the required documents have to be scanned in A4 size.
The selection result will be announced on the second week of June 2018 on the KNB website”.
For any further details you may wish to call 9919939 for information.