The Government of Kingdom of Morocco, is offering 30 scholarships to The Gambia through the Ministry of Higher Education, Research, Science and Technology for the academic year 2016/2017 under different disciplines except for Medicine.
- The applicant must be a Gambian
- The applicant should be between 19 and 23 years of age
- The applicant should possess a very good “A” level or Grade 12 certificate of not more than two years old.
MASTERS AND PhD
For the Master’s and PhD, the applicant must possess a BA or a Degree equivalent and accepted by the Institution and should indicate the subject and the Institute selected.
All applications should contain the following documents:
- Two (2) copies of legalized Certificate or Degree
- Two (2) copies of the legalized and authenticated Grade 12 or “A” level results
- Two (2) copies of his/her birth certificate, Two (2) copies of his /her Passport
- A recent certificate of Character, A valid Medical Certificate
- Three (3) recent pictures (colour) with name written on the back of each
- For the Master’s and PhD: In addition to above the applicant should submit Certified and authenticated Certificates of all Degrees and Examinations, Transcripts, a copy of Thesis and a Research/Study Proposal.
Those who have a good mastery of French would be the ideal candidates.
The deadline for submission of Application forms is 30th June, 2016. Late submissions will not be accepted. For further information, please contact the Secretary Scholarship Advisory Board at the Ministry on 4465404 or 9899764.