The Ministry of Higher Education, Research, Science & Technology is pleased to announce that the Government of The Gambia is offering undergraduate scholarships to eligible candidates in the 2021/2022 Academic Year, tenable at the University of The Gambia.
- All applicants must apply through the Ministry of Higher Education, Research, Science and Technology portal-www.moherstscholarship.gm;
- Applicants must be Gambian citizens;
- Applicants should be admitted to the University of The Gambia;
- Applicants should have a minimum of 7 credits including English Language & Mathematics;
- Continuing students should have a minimum of 3.0 CGPA for science fields, and 3.5 CGPA for students in the non-science fields.
- Priority is given to STEM, Natural Sciences, Medicine, Public Health, Environmental Science, Construction and Architecture candidates;
- Applicants in employment are urged to attach recommendation letter from their respective institutions;
- Hardcopy of the application printout should be submitted to the ministry no later than 25th December 2021, along with One Hundred Dalasis (D100) application fee.