The Office of the Vice-Chancellor at Cheikh Anta Diop (UCAD) University informs that for the 2021-2022 academic year, all requests for academic equivalency for admission to Cheikh Anta Diop University should henceforth be made via the platform https://equivalence.ucad.sn from 3rd May 2021 to 31st October 2021 with the provision of the following required documents.
- Request for equivalence addressed to the Vice-Chancellor;
- Duly authenticated West African Senior School Certificate Examination and transcripts for records for which the equivalency is sought;
- Duly translated documents by an accredited translator, a diplomatic officer or a qualified teaching staff of the University, for documents delivered in a language other than French;
- Duly authenticated national identity card or passport;
- Letter signed by the applicant authorizing UCAD to verify documents issued by relevant schools;
- Certificate of character issued within last three (3) months and;
- Curriculum vitae.
UCAD further informs that all documents should be scanned and sent via the platform and for those who intend to enroll in Masters or PhD programs, subject to presentation of their last certificates (BA or MA) including their transcripts of records, should submit their application for admission latest 30th November 2021.